Buy from PED approved Stainless Steel Pipe suppliers for largest range and quick delivery, check SS Pipe price list
Stockist and distributor of Stainless Steel Schedule 40 Pipe in custom length, exporter of ASTM A312 Stainless Steel Pipe in round, Rectangular and Oval shapes
What is Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe?
The Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe is made up of high-quality stainless steel material of a given grade. Depending on the usage of the pipe, the grade of the steel is selected. For example, the 304 grade is most widely used and also cost-effective. They are used in applications where high temperature strength and superior corrosion resistance are essential elements. Seamless pipes do not have any weak welding joints, which makes them less vulnerable to failures and hence they are more expensive than the welded pipes.
Difference between Stainless Steel Schedule 40 Pipe and Stainless Steel Schedule 10 Pipe
The Stainless Steel Schedule 40 Pipe is the most commonly used pipe grade which is known for its cost-effectiveness. The material is quite strong and it has a min tensile strength of 505 MPa and min yield strength of 215 MPa. It possesses good resistance to corrosion and has a good operating temperature.
The Stainless Steel Schedule 10 Pipe is a low schedule pipe which has a low pressure capacity. Their features depend on the grade of stainless steel material used for making the pipe.
Stainless Steel Schedule 10 Pipe supplier in Asia offers factory price, check SS Round Pipe wall thickness and pressure rating
Difference between 400 Series Martensitic, 400 Series Ferritic and 300 Series Austenitic Stainless Steel Pipe
- The 400 Series Martensitic stainless steel comes with a martensitic crystalline structure, and thus they possess higher strength and wear resistance.
- The 400 Series Ferritic is basically non-hardening steel that can ideally be used in elevated temperature conditions.
- The 300 Series Austenitic is only hardenable by cold working, and they are non-magnetic in nature. They are also not heat treatable and come with better corrosion resistance.
Supplier of ASME B36.19 Stainless Steel Pipe in Mumbai, check SS Pipe weight chart, size, more than 60 grades of SS Pipe in stock
ASTM Standard of Stainless Steel Pipe
- ASTM A312: They are available in seamless and straight-seam welded variants. These are austenitic pipes for corrosive and high temperature services. Use of filler material is not permitted during the welding process.
- ASTM A358: These are electric fusion welded austenitic pipes for corrosive and/or high temperature applications. Typically only pipes up to 8 inch is produced to this specification. Filler material can be added during the welding process.
- ASTM A790: These are available in seamless and straight-seam welded variants and the ferritic/austenitic (duplex) pipes are used for general corrosive service. They can effectively resist stress corrosion cracking.
- ASTM A409: The specification consists of straight-seam or spiral-seam electric fusion welded pipes that have large diameter. These are austenitic light-wall pipes within the sizes 14˝ to 30˝ with walls thickness of Sch 5S and Sch 10S. They are particularly used for corrosive and/or high temperature applications.
- ASTM A376: These are seamless austenitic pipes that are ideal for high temperature services.
- ASTM A813: The specification is for single-seam, single-/double- welded pipes. These austenitic products are ideal for high temperature applications in corrosive environments.
- ASTM A814: These are cold-worked welded austenitic pipes which are primarily used for high temperature and corrosive services.
It is essential that the welded pipes manufactured to ASTM A312, A790 and A813 must be produced by an automatic process. No filler material should be present during the welding procedure.
3 Advantages if buy from Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe manufacturer in India
The advantages of buying from Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe manufacturer in India are as follows:
- The material used in the manufacturing process is of high quality and they will be available at a competitive price.
- They will manufacture products with dimensional accuracy.
- They will offer fast and prompt delivery.
Manufacturer of Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe accordance to ASTM A312 and ASME SA 312 American specification, 400 Series Martensitic, 400 Series Ferritic and 300 Series Austenitic Stainless Steel Pipe supplier in India
ASTM A312 Stainless Steel Pipe Types
Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes
ASME B36.19 Stainless Steel Pipes
Stainless Steel Schedule 40 Pipes
Stainless Steel Schedule 10 Pipes
ASTM A312 Stainless Steel Pipes